July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A place to land

I have an amazing friend who spent two days driving around McMinnville looking at places for us to live. I trusted her completely with this task. You see, we were roommates in college and for about 7 months after. She knows my living style. We have similar tastes and I knew that if she wouldn't live in a place, neither would I. That being said, Kimmy rocks!!! She found us a nice two bedroom duplex with a small backyard. It has a great kitchen and dinning room (to fit our huge table), a nice sized living room (not as big as our last place's but that was GIANT), a bigger bathroom than the last place (which isn't hard to do), and we can have a dog! :) And for this great find I now owe her two lifetimes of Friday night dinners. What's a girl to do? :)

No comments: