July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hubby and the baby

If you know my husband very well you know that he won't really hold babies under a year old. It took a lot of persuading to get him to hold his brother's sons before they were a year old. This being the case, it's been interesting living with my sister and her son. Hubby has actually taken to holding him and hanging out with him. It makes my heart warm to see him be just a great uncle. I've always thought he would make a great daddy, but this just confirms my feelings. When the time finally come for us to be parents I know he'll be wonderful. :)

3 comments:

Kim Pace said...

I'm amazed!

Zach and Amanda said...

Oh my! Just like Smokes!

Unknown said...

Kassidy is almost a year old! That means Mike could almost hold her. Too bad you guys can't be here to celebrate with us. You are missed!!