July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Sunday, November 23, 2008

Turkey Bowl!

Today Hubby and I joined a little game of church flag football. It is a traditional game, played adults vs. teens. Apparently the adults won last year. Unfortunately that was not the case today. Hubby and I played our hearts out. There was a rule that a girl had to touch the ball within each 4 downs, and guess what, I was the only girl on our team. I ran, I caught, I blocked, I even threw the ball. But to no avail. I don't know what the end score was but we were slaughtered. Hubby and I did have fun though. We even got to know a couple more people at church, which was the original goal. I do know that I..AM..EXHAUSTED! And SORE!!! :)

No comments: