July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Saturday, June 20, 2009

June in a nutshell?

I told A the other day that my problem with blogging is the fact that interesting things only happen in my life about every other weekend. Hence the lack of posts again.

The beginning of the month started with a visit from the family. Hubby's mom, two sisters, and nephew all crowded into our place, filling it with laughter and games, and left us exhausted. :)
The day after the circus left our house I joined A at the Iris gardens in Salem. I've never seen anything like it. So much color and so peaceful. A and I had a great time wondering, photographing, playing "Marco, Polo", and talking about life. Enjoy!

*No commentary to follow, just follow the pictures*






































No comments: