July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Monday, June 29, 2009

Spirit Week

We had our annual softball game - "Duel at the Diamond" - against Cherry Wood this week. To help boost our spirit for the game (after last years slaughtering we needed a some encouragement) we had SPIRIT WEEK. Did you remember Spirit week from high school? We always had it the week of homecoming. Each day was a different theme that everyone dressed up for. Well, we had Spirit Week at work. Some days were lots of fun, while others were just plain silly. Originally I set out to capture my outfits for everyday, it didn't happen. I just got Tuesday (Tacky Day) and Thursday (Hawaiian day). Enjoy some laughter. :)

Oliver just felt the need to be included in this picture, every time Hubby tried to call him, he would just walk right back to me.

Dana and I decided that Stephanie was the winner in the tacky department. :)

We had decorated the whole dinning room for Hawaiian day, partially because we had our Luau for happy hour on Friday. Stephanie and I thought this was the best place to pose.

Monday was Wacky Hat day (I don't work Monday's, so I missed this one all together). Tuesday Tacky day. Wednesday was Blue day (our team color is blue). Thursday was Hawaiian day. And Friday was Sports day. It was a fun, but very busy, week!

No comments: