July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 YEARS!!!!!!


On this day, 3 years ago, I walked down the aisle in a white sparkly dress to "Never Saw Blue Like That" by Shawn Colvin sang by Kris & Cindy. I cried, my dad cried. Hubby stood there with a huge grin on his face. My bridesmaids all looked beautiful, some smiling some crying, all happy for me. :) Pastor Paul talked about loving Jesus and loving each other. We light our unity candles and prayed together while Dawn sang "Be Thou My Vision." And at the end of the ceremony we ran out dancing to "I'm a Believer" from Shrek (Ed Murphy's version). I had just married the man of my dreams, my one true love. And we're still going strong three years later. Yay for us!!! :)

No comments: