July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Monday, December 15, 2008

It's freezing outside...

Thus finally an update! :)

Update:



I did all the cooking for Thanksgiving! All by my self! I even made rolls from scratch!

Update:

The day after Thanksgiving was a great day! I hit my favorite store, Jo-Anne's, for the blessed flannel sale and got a stack! :) Then came home and decorated my parents house for Christmas!

Update:



My nephew is rolling over and starting to try to crawl, which is just plain funny!

Update:


We've had lots of snow here in Colorado. I finally convinced hubby to go play in it with me. The snow that day was just powder and wouldn't stick so my snow lady stayed small.

Update:

I finally finished all the nieces and nephews Christmas presents. I made them this year and stayed up till way too late most nights sewing! :)

Update:

My love of photography has continued and my nephew is the perfect model and a total ham! I was also asked to do the Christmas photos for my sister. I've had a blast!

Update:

Today the high was zero degrees. I'm sitting inside, bundled up in long johns, jeans, sweatshirt, beanie, and quilt!

Love,
Melps!

No comments: