July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What?!?!

If you really know me, you know how I LOVE the Denver Broncos. However, I have never been to a game. It has been a dream of mine for a long, long time. I thought that moving to Denver I might have a small chance of marking it off my bucket list, but the tickets are so expensive it just hasn't happened.

Then today, I get this text message from my dad: "Do u want broncos tix 4 sunday? Let me no asap. There r 4 tix n prking pass..." You can imagine my spastic response of "YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!" :) I had to call him and asking what kind of question that was in the first place. Do I want tickets????? Hello!!!! :) So now I have a countdown going till Sunday when I get to see my favorite football team in the world! :)

I'll let you know how it goes! :)

No comments: