July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome sun!!!

It is about 80 degrees outside right now and I'm LOVING it. I love the sun, I love summer, I love heat. We don't get much of those in Oregon, so I'm soaking it up today.


Since we got our patio furniture, I haven't gotten much of a chance to use it till today. So blogging is taking place outside under the umbrella that protects just a fraction of the sun. Which means it I'm still getting a tan, but maybe not quite as hot. :)


I've almost all the ingredient for a lovely day in the sun. My computer to blog with, my suntan lotion (ignore the spf if you are afraid of skin cancer), my cell phone in case hubby calls from work or some friends call with other plans, my big glass of iced sun tea I made yesterday, and the camera to record it all. All that's missing is a pool. ;)


The flowers provide lots of vivid color to my atmosphere.

I've got my feet up, relaxing, and working on my tan. It's a perfect day!

1 comment:

Kim Pace said...

Nice! I wish we had a yard! Someday.....And sun tea is my favorite type of tea!