July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Monday, July 13, 2009

All Around the Town

Stephanie and Corbett join us, on Sunday, for exploring McMinnville. We started with breakfast at Wild Wood. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite restaurant in town.





There were quite a few "Corbett" pictures. As in, Corbett just points the camera from whatever angle he wants and shoots. There are always some very interesting pictures resulting. :)


After breakfast we took to the streets. This weekend was "Who's on Third?". It's a traditional festival celebrating McMinnville. Third street is the main historical downtown area. The whole street was blocked for the weekend with artist booths, vendors, sidewalk sales, and musicians.


Corbett and Stephanie were entering a raffle for a new guitar.

These two little girls were "helping" one of the artists with a watercolor. I just couldn't help but take their picture.





This kiddo was just too cute with his ice cream cone. When I asked if I could take his picture he just grinned and nodded. It was when I showed him the picture that I really wished I could catch him, he had the cutest grin. As I walked away he kept saying "Thank you!" :)


We convinced Corbett to try the bull. This was the only picture I got. :)



I should have known better than to have them pose.

1 comment:

Dave And Erin said...

so glad you finally got around to eating at Wildwood! yum yum!
Erin