July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exciting news on the homefront

Well most of you have already read it on our facebook pages or in an e-mail, but here it is again. Hubby and I are moving! We decided to head back to Oregon, McMinnville to be exact. We would like to persue being missionaries with American Missionary Fellowship on the Linfield College campus. Until we have finished the application process, raised support and are full time in ministry both hubby and I have found full time jobs. Hubby will be a full time team lead at Petco and I will be back at TCV, not as receptionist but as the Activities Assistant for the Rehab/Skilled Nursing. I'm so excited to go back to that GREAT company and work with my friends again, while learning new skills.

We will miss my family but not their basement. :) I will miss the snow (Hubby will NOT) though it seems to have been snowing more in Oregon than it has here this winter. I will miss the sun, but will get my fill of vitamin D through the tanning bed. I will miss the mountains, but have the ocean an hour away. It will be nice to be near most of our friends again.

So, on to the next adventure in our life.

No comments: