July

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


Sunday, January 4, 2009

Year in Review

As I have seen a couple of friends with their year in review I decided to follow suit. I liked A's so much I decided to copy it...picture style.

January

This month was my trouble month. Apparently I took NO pictures in the month of January...none, zip, zilch, nada.

February


My first and only quilt!

March

In the cold and dreary Portland weather we decided to hit a local coffee shop for studying and relaxing.

April

This month brought the annual Tulip Festival, pictures were had by all.

May

AHHHHH...finally free from the bonds of "Sugar Mama"

June

The International Rose Test Garden.

July

4th of July was spent with friends at the river front.

July also brought mine and Hubby's first trip to New England.

August

Symphony in the park anyone?

September

The end of the month brought the end of our lives in Portland. Hubby and I bid adieu to Portland, the friends...and Smokes.

October

Living in Colorado brought living with the parents, a sister, and a nephew.

November

26 Years Old!!!

December

The beauty of Christmas lights seen through the season.

As a new year begins my resolutions are to

  • keep my camera by my side (no more months with no pictures)
  • live each day to the fullest, remembering that time with family and friends is limited to a season
  • keep remembering that though it may seem dark right now, God will bring the morning and the lessons learned now are blessings for future reference.

2 comments:

Zach and Amanda said...

Great pic of smokes! Priceless!

Guess what...we may have a new roommate for a month. The boys dorm at Multnomah flooded so they are asking for housing. You laid the groundwork. :)

Unknown said...

I admit.. I copied Amanda's idea on this one too! She comes up with great ideas huh?